Must be completed & submitted before Appointment.
Please read the following waiver, print and fill in the form below to agree to the terms of the waiver. Please bring this to your appointment and give it to your stylist.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR UPCOMING VISIT TO SALON V
WE PROMISE TO FOLLOW ALL IMPOSED GUIDELINES TO KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE.
- - STAFF IS CERTIFIED IN CLEANING AND SANITIZING PROCEDURES
- - PROTECTIVE GEAR FOR ALL STAFF WORN AT ALL TIMES
- - HAND SANITIZER AND HAND WASHING ENCOURAGED FOR CLIENTS AND STAFF
- - CLEANING AND DISINFECTING GUIDELINES MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES
- - SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES PUT IN PLACE
- - TEMPERATURE CHECKS FOR STAFF AND GUESTS UPON ARRIVAL
- - NO WALK IN APPOINTMENTS ACCEPTED
- - SIGNAGE FOR GUIDANCE POSTED
- - FRESHLY LAUNDERED OR DISPOSABLE CAPES AND TOWELS FOR EACH CLIENT
- - NO BLOW DRYING UNTIL DEEMED SAFE
Please stay in your car upon arrival
- - The waiting area is closed
- - We will call or text you to let you know when your stylist is ready for you to come into the salon
- - This will help us limit the number of people in the space and follow social distance guidelines.
NO GUESTS OR CHILDREN WHO AREN’T RECEIVING SERVICES
- - We ask that you not bring any additional guests to your appointment including children.
- - We will be working diligently to keep our space sanitized throughout the day and practice social distancing and would like the salon space reserved for clients who are receiving services only.
PLEASE TRAVEL LIGHT
- - Our front closet is closed.
- - Please limit the items you bring into the salon to a phone, keys, and form of payment.
- - By reducing additional work bags, purses, jackets, beverages etc, we are preventing further spread of germs in the space.
- - You will be asked to sign a waiver and consent form.
- - The waiver is a legal document releasing the salon and stylists from liability of lawsuit due to the potential of a client contracting Covid-19.
- - The consent form is an acknowledgement of health guidelines.
- - The intake form is an affidavit stating the condition of your health.
- - These forms will be required to be signed by all guests entering Salon V
MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- - Masks must be the kind that secure behind your ears so your stylist can perform your service. If you don’t have one, a mask will be provided for you while supplies last.
TEMPERATURE CHECK UPON ARRIVAL
- - Upon the arrival of staff and clients, we will check temperatures with a contactless thermometer.
- - Abnormal temperatures of 99 or higher will result in a client or staff member being asked to reschedule no sooner than 14 days.
NO SHOW AND LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- - Due to the delicate balance of scheduling clients and the number of clients on our waiting list, we ask if you are running late, please call and we will determine if we can accommodate you or if your appointment needs to be rescheduled.
- - If you don't show up for your scheduled appointment you can be rescheduled at the convenience of the stylist, however, an additional charge of half the cost of your previous appointment missed will be added.
- - The staff and Salon V reserves the right to refuse future service if there is a history of no shows or late arrivals.